As part of its expansion, Troops is looking for an International Talent Manager. In a stimulating and dynamic environment, you will participate in the internal and external HR management of Troops for our Central European team.
As of January 2022, our team is composed of 57 people, spread across 7 countries. We speak English, French, Russian, Hungarian.
Job description ➡️
Only 25% of your job will be to hire new talent, the rest will be about building strategies by connecting performance management, employee engagement and employee development.
- Talent Acquisition
- Scout the best talents and support them to find the ideal job
- Follow the different stages of recruitment
- Ensure the best onboarding for each new arrival
- Help improve and create processes
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements related to human resources
- Engagement and Performance of our international team
- Participate to increase our employee centric approach
- Performance management of interntional employees and collaborators
- Measure and analyse people's engagement
- Perform goals (OKRs, 1:1) follow-ups
- Develop an international team culture
- Happiness Management
- Organize team building in collaboration with our office manager
- Improve the cooperation, cohesion and well-being of our internal team
You will work closely with our Head of Talents based in France.
Like some start-ups, we also offer you 🚀
- Occasional frequent flights to France and various location to meet the team
- Memorable bootcamps every 3 months
- A variable system allowing you to increase your salary according to the company's KPIs
- A team of inspired and inspiring colleagues who are passionate about their work and can talk to you about their project for hours
- Native in Russian and Fluent+ in English
- 5+ years of experience in a People Partner/HR Business Partner role
- Strong experience in an multicultural & international environment
- Successful experience in handling various stakeholders of different expectations and levels of seniority
- High level of autonomy and organization, ability to manage several projects in parallel
- Employee centric & data driven
- Avid learner with a strong growth mindset: setting up high standards for you and the team
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- Nice to have: conversational French
Troops digitizes the human resources processes of staffing groups to allow them torefocus on their core business: career monitoring and support. In white label, Troops therefore allows these players to meet their last minute needs, thanks to legally secure online procedures. From a wide choice of candidates, up to the payment of salary, through the edition of the contract, the procedures are automated, saving time (and money!) both on the agency side and on the candidate side.
We are supported from the start by the Eurazeo fund which took a stake in series A.